It’s been a year since The Dawn Project launched our campaign to Make Computers Safe for Humanity by launching a full-page advertisement in The New York Times, highlighting the dangers of Tesla Full Self-Driving.
Let’s take a look back at how much has changed since our campaign started:
- The world now knows about The Dawn Project and our mission to Make Computers Safe for Humanity, and we have reached millions of people to draw attention to this vital public safety issue.
- Journalists who used to feel threatened to report on the safety defects associated with Tesla Full Self-Driving are now emboldened to speak up and highlight the dangers of Elon Musk’s reckless software and the poor development process which has led to the roll out of this dangerous and defective technology.
- Senators and regulators have met with us to discuss the urgent need to ban Tesla’s FSD software until the Company can prove beyond doubt that it does not represent a threat to human life on our public roads.
- We have reported and documented hundreds of safety critical issues with Tesla Full Self-Driving, which have been reported by the media across the world.
- The Dawn Project has developed its own testing programme to identify the myriad defects of Tesla FSD, which we have reported to NHTSA.
- Elon Musk is no longer the world’s richest man.
- This time last year he was TIME Person of the Year, now people see him for what he is.
How the world has changed in its opinion of Elon Musk in the past year!
In 2023 we will continue to build on our successes of 2022, and are confident that we will cause regulators to ban Tesla Full Self-Driving.